Friday, April 26, 2013

Security That Dependable Vintage Lamp Can Offer


Last March 15, 2013, what ought to be a happy celebration of unity and friendship of the annual Boston Marathon turned out to be a day of tragic loss and fear. Prior to this sad incident, there were other reports of violence and crimes that left us shaken just like what happened to the innocent children and teachers in Sandy. Why is this happening? What have we done to deserve this? What triggered the perpetrator to act inhuman? Are the usual questions that we often ask ourselves. But violence is not justifiable. Even if we are given the answers to these questions, it won't change the fact that the lives of the innocent victims can never be restored.

credit goes to the one who uploaded this

After these tragic incidents, security alerts have increased here and abroad to ensure the safety of everyone. We often complain about the rigid security inspection done in the airports, commercial establishments and government offices. Well, sometimes it is an overkill. But they are only doing it to protect us. They are only doing their job to ensure that no one will get hurt by being lax in their job. I am sure that everyone will agree that it is better to be safe than sorry.


We have no assurance that these tragedy will not happen again. Criminals will always find away to cause harm. And we have nothing to protect us but prayers. So is the government really pushing the gun rights? If it is approved, are we assured that these will never happen again. Although it makes sense that while the criminals are equipped with deadly weapons, we have nothing to defend ourselves and the people we want to protect. But does it make things right? I remember when I was a lot younger, I cannot sleep with the lights out because I fear that some monsters will take me away and kill me. So my mom always make sure that our dependable vintage lamp is always on because I feel secure and protected when it is on. I hope that the security problem we are facing right now is as easy as this. Whatever the government decides let us just hope that their decision is based on good judgment and the betterment of all.


For more updates and information about home and business curb appeal improvement, please follow me on my Fan Page in Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment