Monday, March 24, 2014

Health Parks For A Heathly Lifestyle




Construction workers have been working from sun up to sun down for almost a month now. They have been working on a new health park which everybody has been talking about. I guess the government is really serious in promoting a healthy lifestyle which is great considering the increasing number of obese people, young and old alike. Compared to spas and gyms, health parks are free. The kids will surely love going in the health park because they can play outdoor games and other fun games along with other kids. Health parks are also a great place to commune with nature.

  
I used to wonder why several of my friends and colleagues have been frequenting the first health park which was opened a year ago. They have been urging me, to go with them but I am always in a hurry to go home. Intrigued, I finally went with them after our shift. What can I say? The health park is just amazing. It is even lovelier at night because of the landscape lights and other commercial outdoor lighting fixtures. You can say that the entire health park is fully illuminated by the different types of commercial outdoor lighting fixtures and landscape lights not only for the safety of everyone but for aesthetic beauty as well. The gardens and lawns are also breathtakingly enchanted because of the landscape lights.

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/pathway-step-lighting.html?p=2

The management of the health parks sees to it that every one is able to enjoy even during sun down. What is great is that there are zumba classes offered at no charge. I heard that zumba is a great fitness program that is very effective in losing weight. It is fun as well. Several fun runs are also held in the newly built health parks. Unfortunately, I have not been able to participate in one them because of my work. Thankfully, the zumba class is good enough. I was able to loose seven kilograms already since I joined the program. With another health park almost finish, I am sure that everybody will definitely enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment