Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Living A Dream


It seems like yesterday that I am dreaming to live in my own dream house. Now, I have my own place to stay. This house is the result of all those years of working hard. Just thinking about it gives me a certain kind of thrill. I cannot explain it but I am excited to go home everyday. I suppose everybody who has the house of their dreams feels this way.

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/pendant-lighting.html

The architect and interior designer did a wonderful job in making my dream house into a reality. The pieces of furniture were carefully chosen. The landscape and garden is also perfect. I love the flowers and the decorative plants which were highlighted with landscape lights at night. The house is also decorated with hanging flowers. I also love the lighting fixtures she chose. Ceramic lamps adorn my living area as well as my bedroom and bathroom. While commercial pendant lights adorn my kitchen. Those commercial pendant lights which are normally found in restaurants, cafes and other commercial establishments look perfect in my dream kitchen. I fell in love with its design the first time I saw them in one of the famous cafes in town. Why not? They are are too classy to be ignored. Those commercial pendant lights which are now hanging in my kitchen were in fact customized to match with my dream kitchen. In addition, I am pleased that all the bulbs are LED(light emitting diode) just as I requested.



It feels like I am living a dream. Everything seems so wonderfully perfect. If I am I wish I will never wake up. Occasionally, I miss the chaos in the parent's house. I miss my mom's fussing and complaining. But I have my own home now.


No comments:

Post a Comment