Monday, June 9, 2014

The Housewarming Party



Life can't get any better. The housewarming party last Saturday was a huge success. The most important people in my life were present to celebrate with me such a momentous occasion. Initially, I thought that none of them would come considering I invited them on such a short notice. I know how busy everybody is. But I am grateful that they made time for my housewarming party. Even my best friend who said she couldn't make it because of a business trip was also present much to my surprise. 
 
http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/pendant-lighting/mini-pendant-lights.html

She even brought me mini pendant lights for my mini bar in addition to the ceramic lighting fixture she sent me a few days ago before the housewarming party. She is definitely someone after my own heart. That's because I have been planning to buy those mini pendant lights specifically the  Mini Pennsylvania Barn Pendant Light. Unfortunately for me, they are always not in stock. How she was able to buy them is beyond me. Either she knows when the product will be available or she only has perfect timing. Any how she bought it is impressive.


The mini pendant lights might look nothing special to some. They are just like any other lighting fixtures which sole purpose is to brighten our nights, provide navigation or use as a guide. However, lighting fixtures are much more than that. They are very useful in illuminating areas which are hard to reach. They are also artfully designed which made them a unique ornament as well. These commercial lighting fixtures which are normally found in restaurants and bars are also perfect for our homes as well. In addition, these lighting fixtures are an all time favorite lighting fixture  because of its effective and effective way of providing illumination. But what I like the most about this particular lighting fixture is that they can be customized to suit your lighting needs. I feel so lucky that I am of one of a few people who has this type of lighting fixture in their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment