Monday, August 11, 2014

Kitchen To Love


I have seen a number of great kitchen designs in the past. Each of these kitchen designs are as unique and extraordinarily beautiful as the other. I have even used one of those kitchen designs as my inspiration for my own kitchen. One of those beautiful kitchens which will really catch your attention belongs to our neighbor down the street. There is nothing ordinary about the furnishing they used. Each is highly expensive and made from high quality materials. Each furnishing complements the other. Their interior decorator really did a great job in designing their kitchen.

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/vapor-tight-lighting.html

I love the lighting fixtures the most. The lighting fixtures they used are not the typical lighting fixtures used in most kitchens. I have seen these type of lighting fixtures before. They are popularly used in the cafes, bistros and bars. I have also seen these Vapor-Tight Pendant Light in the storage cell at my aunt's restaurants. I was told that these are customized Vapor-Tight Pendant Light. They have customized the cord used to hang the lamp, the jar color as well as the base. From I know, anything that is customized comes with a price. They have also changed the bulb of Vapor-Tight Pendant Light to LED or light-emitting diode, an energy saving light bulb which are populary used these days by commercial and residential establishment because they are not only eco-friendly, they also can cut down your electric bills. 
 
 
While others spend much for their bedroom and living, others spend a fortune for their kitchen. I am not usually a kitchen person. But seeing my neighbor's unique kitchen design makes me think twice. Even my mom loves it. But then again, she loves her kitchen more.


No comments:

Post a Comment