Monday, August 25, 2014

No More Scary Dental Clinics


Every child is afraid of going to the dental clinic. Even adults like us feel the same way. Most of us prefer to suffer the torture of having a toothache than visiting our dentist. I admit than I am one of those people who would rather suffer the pain of having a toothache than attend my dental appointment. Just the thought of visiting my dentist makes me anxious. I am sure that I am not alone. 

 
Somehow several dental clinics were able to do something about it. They try to make our dental visits a much comfortable one most especially for kids by changing the image of dental clinics. Walls are now beautifully painted and decorated with our favorite cartoon characters or. The last time I paid my dentist a visit, it still looks scary with its usual white wall and boring lights. Now it is like stepping into another dimensional space. It looks fun and exciting. The walls are different. The seats are awesome and cool. Even the commercial lighting fixtures such as the pendant light fixture and the sconce light make a difference to the room. The commercial lighting fixtures look amazing as they effectively illuminate the rooms as well as provide aesthetic beauty to the clinic. The interior designer did an amazing job changing the image of the dental clinic by mixing beautiful wall arts and unique commercial lighting fixtures. I just love the way it looks. Somehow, I forgot that I am inside the dental clinic waiting for the verdict of my "ailing right molar".

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/
 
Dental clinics as well as any other treatment facilities should not be scary. Thankfully, the traditional look of treatment facilities are slowly changing into something more fun and exciting. This type of image in treatment facilities seems to effectively deviate the patients attention. It makes the patients more at ease and comfortable. Unlike before, visiting dental clinics and other treatment facilities is something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment