Monday, September 8, 2014

Enjoying The Perks Of Being Alive


Life should be celebrated. It is a gift. It  must be enjoyed and cherished no matter what. It may not be easy at all times. Gazillion problems may come our way to pin us down. But what is life without problems? What is life without challenges? Life is definitely boring without it. Not all may agree with me. But then again, c'est la vie.


Regardless of the gazillion problems, I am sure there are also gazillion reasons why we should enjoy life. One of the best things of being alive is that we can enjoy all the delicious food without our family and love ones.  Just recently, my family and I had dinner with a family friend in one of the popular restaurants which opened recently. It is also one of the most patronized restaurants. It was the first time we had been to that restaurant. The price is quite expensive. If not because of pride and shame, we almost went out right after we came in. The staff of the restaurant is not only polite and well-trained. They are also friendly.  

The restaurant has a great ambiance created by the beautiful commercial lighting fixtures which illuminate and adorn the entire establishment. They are using a variety of vintage lamps. Vintage sconce lights adorn the exterior of the restaurant. While mini pendant lights beautify the interior which create a dramatic effect. Some of the lights they are using are somewhat similar to the vintage lights we have at home. All in all, I am giving the restaurant a 9.5. The prices of the food may not be agreeable to my pocket. But it is definitely worth every penny. Their burger steak is one of the best burger steaks I have ever tasted. I also enjoyed their ratatouille, ox tongue and my favorite crema de fruta.  Even my brother's kids love them. Definitely, we will come back. But not right now. C'est la vie!





No comments:

Post a Comment