Monday, April 21, 2014

The Importance Gooseneck Lighting Fixtures And Other Commercial Lights

 http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/gooseneck-lights.html
The Opaque restaurant in Sta. Monica, California is an interesting place to dine together with your friends and love ones as it is the only restaurant which offers dining in complete darkness. A lot of people visit the place just to experience what its like to dine in the dark. It sounds fun and exciting as you cannot see anything- not even the food you eat, and the people you are dining with. However, no matter how interesting and weird that feels like to dine in the dark I still prefer dining with all the lighting fixtures on. I want to see the food I eat and the people I dine with. I want to see everything around me.
http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/gooseneck-lights.html
However, the experience of dining in the dark makes me appreciate more the lighting fixtures which adorn and brighten up commercial and residential spaces. It made me realize how important the gooseneck lighting fixtures and other commercial lighting fixtures which make our nights bright and safe. These commercial lights made me appreciate even the illuminated billboards which I normally just ignore everytime I pass by it everyday. In addition, I learn to appreciate my eyes for without them, I will not be able to appreciate the beauty of my surroundings and see the faces of the important people in my life.

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/


Gooseneck lighting fixtures, landscape lights and other commercial lighting fixtures are probably the least appreciated indoor and outdoor decorations. But without these gooseneck lighting fixtures, I do not think that we can move around freely at night especially when there are no stars and moon to guide us. People in general fear the unknown and the things which are not visible in their eyes as darkness can be equated to danger. Moreover, I don't think we can enjoy a stroll in the park or enjoy a night out with friends and love ones without these lighting fixtures illuminating our path at night. The experience of dining in the dark was quite an interesting experience but to experience it again, I want to experience it in the comforts of my home where I am familiar and confident enough to move around even with my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment