Monday, May 5, 2014

The Beauty Of River Esplanade At Night

 
It always feels great every time I visit my paternal grandmother. I love the fresh air and the serenity which can only be experienced in the country. Besides, it always feels like home at my grandmother's home. I wish I could go home to her everyday. However, because of work, I cannot see her as much as I want to. I asked her several times to live with me but she would often tell me that the city life is not for her. She hates the noise. She also dislikes the busy city life.  But if there is one thing that she like about living in the city, that would be the river esplanade. 
The river esplanade has been one of the greatest attractions in the city lately. Aside from the wonderful garden and the clean river, the place is clean. It is also free from smoke and garbage. The “No Smoking” sign, "No Littering" sign and other warning signs which will destroy the beauty of the river esplanade can be seen almost everywhere. Anyone who is caught violating will be sent to jail and will be fined a huge sum of money. Thankfully, nobody dared litter nor smoke anywhere near the esplanade. But I guess that is not the reason why nobody dared violate the rules. In my opinion, the place is too awesome to be violated.

http://www.architectdesignlighting.com/pole-lighting.html
The river esplanade is even more awesome at night. Outdoor commercial lighting fixtures such as the landscape lights, step lights and pole lights are strategically placed in the garden, waiting sheds, and walkways which transforms the entire river esplanade into a real beauty at night. There are also outdoor commercial lighting fixtures along the river bank for everyone’s safety and protection. The entire place almost look magical as all of the outdoor commercial lighting fixtures are lighted up all at once. When my grandmother was still strong enough, she loves walking along the river esplanade with the entire family as it brings peace to her heart. I understand how she feels because I feel the same way too every time I walk the length of the river esplanade.

No comments:

Post a Comment