Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Krispy Kreme Its Tasteful Flavor Offer To The Community


Krispy Kreme has been a part of every child's happy memories here and abroad. It is undeniable that we all love donuts especially those which are made by Krispy Kreme. Why not? They have the best tasting donuts in this whole wide world. Krispy Kreme donuts especially their hot original glazed flavor are neither too sweet nor too bland for my taste. I also love their ice drinks especially the Chocolate chocolate. My friends say that their coffee is also one of the best tasting coffee they have ever tasted. Unfortunately, I am a non-coffee drinker so I will just settle for my favorite ice drink. The mini donuts are also fun to eat. They are just perfect for every sweet tooth of young and old alike. It is probably one of the reasons my mom never complains everytime I asked her to bring me home some donuts after work. When I was old enough to buy my own Krispy Kreme donuts, I always bring some whenever I can.


It is not just the food why people patronizes a product or a store. It is also about the customer service you provide to your customers and the interior decoration. There is a sea of competition out there. If you are unable to guarantee the satisfaction of every customer who visits your store then I am sure your competitors are just waiting with open arms. Krispy Kreme on the other hand make sure that their customers are always happy. They have one of the best crew who never fails to deliver the best customer satisfaction. They are efficient and they always make you feel welcome. I also love their interior and exterior decorations. The exterior commercial light shade are inviting rather than blinding while the interior lighting are also perfect. They make you feel alive.


They say that eating the right type of food lengthens your life. However it is alright to indulge in sweets such as donuts, chocolates, and other foods which can make you fat or sick as long as you keep it to a moderation. Remember we only pass this earth once, so let us enjoy it while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment