Monday, August 19, 2013

Animé Geeks


If there is a place I want to be right now, that will be Japan. Also known as the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan is famous for its contribution in the entertainment industry such as animé.I don't know anybody who does not watch animé. Even my mom who is already a senior watches animé. I grew up watching animé and I am sure that the next generation of my family will love animé. 


I remember when we were little, my brother and i would sit in front of our 14 inched black and white television and wait for several hours just to watch our favorite TV animé series at the time which were Astro Boy, Voltes V, The Super Dimension Fortress Macross or Macross, and Candy Candy. Voltes V is still my favorite. Added to my list of favorites are Dragon Ball, Ghost Fighter, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter And Naruto. However, in spite of my inkling to animé, I have not reached to a point where I would have to wear costumes to impersonate their favorite animé characters yet. However, one of my friends who is also a big fan of animé too specifically Dragon Ball named their first and only child to Gohan who is also first borne son of Son Goku because of his too much attachment to animé. 


Mt. Fuji and other tourist destinations, rich culture, and festivals, I want to visit Japan because of the anime and manga stores. I know that my fellow animé fans will love the stores as well. There is a popular capsule toy vending machines in Akiba known as Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan. You will be amazed with their vast vending machine of animé toys which are illuminated with angle lighting reflector or commercial lighting to attract more customers. You would also love to check out Mandarake, Gojira-ya, Liberty, Liberty, Animate, Akiba Culture Zone, Yodobashiand Cospa Gee Store which also sells other animé items.

No comments:

Post a Comment