Monday, August 12, 2013

Excercise And Good Health


They say that health is wealth. However, it is hard to stay physically and mentally healthy these days. It is either you starve yourself to death or eat low calorie foods to keep your body fit. Then torture yourself by not eating those food that will make you fat and unhealthy such as cakes, ice cream, roasted pork, lasagna, etc. Although according to some experts it is okay to eat these type of food as long as you keep it to a moderation. But it really takes a herculean effort to stop your self from wanting for more. 


Drink plenty of water before eating sounds like a good advice to stop yourself from eating more. But it is easier said than done. I know because I used to say that. Regular exercise will keep you physically and mentally fit too. I used to say that as well. It is because exercise is no problem to me. I go to work on foot since my office was only a walking distance. Doing that now is not possible which is probably the reason why my body had expanded by ten pounds and still gaining. I used to weigh 100 pounds before. I know that an extra ten pounds is still okay but the fact that there are a lot of diet breaking food out there is what worries me and the lack of regular exercise. I also tried several diet plans but nothing seem to work for me. Enrolling in a gym class such as Gold's Gym in 360 Hampton Drive, Venice, California is the best option.

gold's gym, outdoor gooseneck lights

Gold's Gym, The Mecca Of Bodybuilding. Just by the name of it promises a positive outcome in achieving the body you want. The place which is heralded with outdoor gooseneck lights is equipped with the latest work out equipment. It is also well maintained and the staff are also wonderful. One of the best things about this gym is that they had also allotted a huge space outdoors for free weights and stretching. This is definitely the best place to go to if you want to be physically and mentally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment